Scoot Boot Hoof Boots
- Easy on easy off
- Will not get soggy, heavy or wet when riding through muddy and wet terrain
- Superb strength over all types of terrain
- Superior traction
- No cables or Velcro
- Lightweight — only 250g
- Great ventilation and breathability for hot climate riding
- Excellent drainage
- Easy to clean
- Will fit hooves securely throughout a trimming cycle
- No adjustment is required as the boot is secured by parts of the hoof that do not grow
Option 1: Use our sizing service
This option gives you free sizing, free shipping, free fit check, free exchanges and returns.
Using our sizing service is the most accurate way to find your Scoot Boot size from measurements.
Upload your hoof measurement photos through our sizing form and we will reply with your correct size. We will happily exchange your Scoot Boots free of charge if they do not fit.
Go To Sizing Form
Option 2: Find your size with the sizing chart
This option only allows you to return and exchange. You will need to cover your shipping costs.
Step 1: Click here for measurement instructions
Step 2: Measure each horse's hoof within 2 weeks of a barefoot trim.
Step 3: Use this sizing chart to find the size you need.
Please note: Scoot Boots are not guaranteed to stay secure on some hoof shapes. Please send us photos and we can confirm if Scoot Boots are right for your horse's hooves. Here are some examples of hooves that are not ideal for Scoots.
Scoot Boot Sizing Chart
Option 3: Find a stockist in your area
Use our stockist locator to find someone nearby for an in-person fitting.
Locate a Stockist
- Four pastern straps in black
- Two Trail Gaiters
- Two spare black front closure straps (M00, M0, M1, M2 & M3 sizes have one)
- Six spare knob hooks plus screws (M00, M0, M1, M2 & M3 sizes have five)
- Two pastern straps in black
- One Trail Gaiter
- One spare black front closure straps
- Four spare knob hooks plus screws (M00, M0, M1, M2 & M3 sizes have three)
My horse has sensitive feet, and we live in a rocky area. I could instantly see the difference in her comfort and demeanor when walking her over the rocky ground. It was so nice to see her comfortable and confident.
The customer service from scoot boots was incredible. So quick to reply and super helpful with fitting the boots online. They were a perfect fit, and I quickly got confirmation of this after sending in my photos.
Great fit, easy to clean and the sizing team is amazing, they fit my mare like a glove
My laminitic horse loved them.
I’m very happy With my scoot boots the day l got them l did a 20km trail ride through Mt Cole never had a problem with them and my mare felt so confident wearing them.
Scoot boots are an amazing product! Wish I had found them sooner. They are lightweight and flexible with
plenty of vents for water/mud to flow through and out. They stay on in deep mud have good grip on the bottom for slippery mud or rocks. The customer service team is highly skilled at sizing boots and offer excellent advice and follow up. All of this and the boots look really good and allow you to customize with different colour straps depending on your personal taste.