Why Scoot Boots
Scoot Boots are the latest innovation in hoof boot technology and are superior and unique to any other horse boot on the market. Scoot Boots are constructed of a very strong thermo plastic urethane making them extremely robust and lightweight.
Unique Features and Benefits
- Easy on easy off
- Will not get soggy, heavy or wet when riding through muddy and wet terrain
- Superb strength over all types of terrain
- Superior traction
- No cables or Velcro
- Lightweight — only 250g
- Great ventilation and breathability for hot climate riding
- Excellent drainage
- Easy to clean
- Will fit hooves securely throughout a trimming cycle
- no adjustment is required as the boot is secured by parts of the hoof that do not grow
Sizing and Fitting
Scoot Boot offers a free sizing service. When you take up our sizing service, you will be rewarded with free shipping and covered by our free exchange policy. Let us size your horse. Additional information is also available in our FAQ section.
What accessories are included
Included with each pair of Scoot Boots:
- Four pastern straps in black
- Two spare black front closure straps (M00, M0, M1, M2 & M3 sizes have one spare strap)
- Four spare knob hooks plus screws
- One pair Trail Gaiters
So far , the Scoot Boots are easy to put on and take off.
I do keep the hoofs trimmed up, using a rasp,
not a easy task for some.
Scoot Boots are amazing!
It was a greatly appreciated process with one on one service; no question left unanswered, often receiving replies same-day.
I have the perfect fit for one horse while the other undergoes a new trimming plan to achieve the best possible fit.
Thank you so much...
Good products, good fit and quick service. Although it would have been nice if on your own website it was a bit more clear that the products have to come from Australia. I did not know and now I feel quite guilty about the carbon footprint of my new Scoots!
These boots are great with helping my rescued Trotter transition from shoes to bare feet. His feet were to tender to ride but once he had these boots on he was good to go. They are currently on his rear feet however as soon as he gets a nice trim, I will be ordering boots for his front. Highly recommend these boots.